TAMS!!! your place looks super cute. haha, you made me smile all the way over here... (actually half the world away) I miss you tons! I'll def be crashing your place soon. MT. BACHELOR BABY!!!
Tambo, It looks sweet....I like your TV...and your WIE...have you found out stuff to do yet? If so I'll organize a small possy and head on down there...Your video cracked me up...especially the rock on...and also the proposition for someone to sleep in your bed with you? Interesting...
5 comments:
First
TAMS!!! your place looks super cute. haha, you made me smile all the way over here... (actually half the world away) I miss you tons! I'll def be crashing your place soon. MT. BACHELOR BABY!!!
TAMMY!! YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!! :) I miss you so much and wish I could see you again! What are you doing in North Bend?!
PS - SUPER nice place!! ;)
Tambo,
It looks sweet....I like your TV...and your WIE...have you found out stuff to do yet? If so I'll organize a small possy and head on down there...Your video cracked me up...especially the rock on...and also the proposition for someone to sleep in your bed with you? Interesting...
Post a Comment