I have to take issue with the camera guy calling a charge on that one play. I have now watched the replay multiple times, and there is no way Defender 1 was set. Defender 1 may also have been within the arc under the basket, though it was hard to tell with the snow on the court and only one camera angle on the replay. Either way, that was clearly a shooting foul, and Tammy should have gone to the line. Also, right before that, how was there no traveling call on Defender 2 off the inbounds play? Defender 2 was clearly clinging to the ball as it rolled towards the basket. How is that even allowed? I think Defender 2 may even have still been on the ball when the bogus charge was called by the camera guy. I mean, there has to be a whistle there.
what the heck, how does this thing know who i am??? i never did anything and it says im posting as me. but anyway, too much time......way too much time
10 comments:
This could be the greatest video ever
Is this the same Tammy who wore her fleece everyday into lab except that one week in summer when it was like 90?
oregon does strange things to you. haha.
I have to take issue with the camera guy calling a charge on that one play. I have now watched the replay multiple times, and there is no way Defender 1 was set. Defender 1 may also have been within the arc under the basket, though it was hard to tell with the snow on the court and only one camera angle on the replay. Either way, that was clearly a shooting foul, and Tammy should have gone to the line. Also, right before that, how was there no traveling call on Defender 2 off the inbounds play? Defender 2 was clearly clinging to the ball as it rolled towards the basket. How is that even allowed? I think Defender 2 may even have still been on the ball when the bogus charge was called by the camera guy. I mean, there has to be a whistle there.
Wow..apparently you've gotten better at basketball...haha
what the heck, how does this thing know who i am??? i never did anything and it says im posting as me. but anyway, too much time......way too much time
mommy's gonna be mad at you
haha. she already yelled at me over the phone.
wow. tammy. short sleeves and shorts? no sweats? what has oregon done to you?
looks like fun though, all that lab nerdiness.
I like the Pun Lab shirt!
Post a Comment